Hi! I’m Dr. Lynne!
As a naturopathic doctor in Uxbridge, Ontario, I work closely with people like you who want their complex health problems solved so they can get back to living their life feeling great.
Your health matters to me and I want to help you be the healthiest person you know. Together, we will come up with the best possible health plan for you that actually works. There are enough stressors in life and health should not be one of them. I’ve done all the hard work so that you can live the happiest, healthiest life.
My areas of clinical practice include natural pediatric health, pregnancy, post-partum health, fertility support, hormone balance, adrenal fatigue, thyroid conditions, pelvic floor dysfunctions, and skin conditions.
Do you wish you had a doctor who:
- Takes TIME to understand your story and health concerns?
- Actively listens to ALL of your health concerns?
- Works WITH YOU to come up with a plan to address both your short and long-term goals?
- ANSWERS your medical, nutritional, and lifestyle questions?
- Asks just about anything and EVERYTHING, from bowel movements, to menstrual flow, to libido and sex life?
- Helps you figure out the BEST diet for you, taking into account family history, personal history, genetics, and lifestyle?
- You can TRUST is staying on top of new medical research?
- Who also lives a healthy lifestyle (WALKS THE TALK)?
So did I, which is what inspired me to become a Naturopathic Doctor. I wanted to connect with my patients and offer a comprehensive approach to healthcare.
Education and Professional Affiliations
Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Biology – BSc. (Hons.)
Naturopathic Doctor – ND
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor
College of Naturopaths of Ontario
Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Facial Rejuvenation and Cosmetic Acupuncture
Pelvic Floor Therapist (Pelvic Health Solutions)