Tired of “get healthy” schemes and exercise plans that just don’t fit your lifestyle or budget, and leave you feeling even worse than when you started?
Good… So am I, which is why I work with you and personalize all my treatment plans and programs to meet your needs.
No more unrealistic fad diets
No more restrictions and yo-yo dieting
No more cookie-cutter programs
No more money wasted on unnecessary supplements
Instead, you will be getting practical advice from a qualified health professional.
This is who I am
- A Licensed Naturopathic Doctor. I have 8 years post-secondary education. I have training in physical and clinical diagnostics and natural therapies and I have great understanding of conventional therapies and possible interactions with natural therapies to ensure safe recommendations.
- A health detective. Think of me as the private detective for your body. I’m a tenacious problem-solver and great at finding the missing piece of the puzzle when it comes to health concerns.
- An evidence-based practitioner. I stay up to date on the latest research in my field of practice and form treatment plans based on your preferences AND the best research evidence.
- A health coach. I understand some of the challenges you may face every day and I help you come up with strategies to keep you on track. As a health coach, I can help you find that stepping stone to help you on your journey to optimal health.
- A great listener. Part of doing what I do is being a great listener, not only to figure out what is going on, but to understand your health goals.
This is who I am not
- A one-size fits all. I don’t believe in cookie-cutter diets and exercise plans. I’ll teach you how to make healthy choices and lifestyle changes that work for you based on the best available scientific evidence.
- A calorie counter. I’m not a fan of counting calories or points. Diets consisting of whole foods don’t require any counting. Everything in moderation, mindful eating practices, and ensuring healthy portions is all it takes.
- A supplement pusher. It is always better to get your vitamins and minerals from real food. However, I do recommend nutritional supplements when necessary.
- A food-banner. Restrictions shouldn’t be endured unless there is a solid medical reason for them. It’s better to have strategies that will allow you to enjoy certain foods at appropriate times.
- Perfect. My life isn’t perfect, just like yours probably isn’t either. However, I do continue to progress on my path and that is all that matters. Same goes to you.
I am also a health detective and a health coach. Here are some of the things I do:
I take the time to listen to all your concerns and get to know and understand your story.
I do full and comprehensive physical examinations and order lab tests.
I educate all my patients on the foundations of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
I Treat Naturally
I use natural therapies that are both safe and effective to treat and prevent concerns.